Phone: 202 . 787 . 5530
Ed has been practicing patent law since 1998. He has represented a variety of established and start-up tech companies in technology fields including computer graphics, video processing, networking, artificial intelligence, e-commerce, and cryptography. Prior to becoming an attorney, Ed worked for the Department of Defense for 17 years as an information security analyst and manager, and as an employment discrimination investigator.
- B.A. Mathematics, Yale University
- M.S. Computer Science, The Johns Hopkins University
- J.D. University of Maryland
- Member, District of Columbia bar
- Member, Maryland bar
- Admitted to practice before the USPTO