Ed has been practicing patent law since 1998. He has represented a variety of established and start-up tech companies in technology fields including computer graphics, video processing, networking, artificial intelligence, e-commerce, and cryptography. Prior to becoming an attorney, Ed worked for the Department of Defense for 17 years as an information security analyst and manager, and as an employment discrimination investigator.
Phone: 202 . 787 . 5530
- B.A. Mathematics, Yale University
- M.S. Computer Science, The Johns Hopkins University
- J.D. University of Maryland
- Member, District of Columbia bar
- Member, Maryland bar
- Admitted to practice before the USPTO