Anthony Briggs, Jr.
Anthony has been practicing IP law for over seven years, focused on patent prosecution and litigation while specializing in drafting and prosecuting patents for top tier technology companies that are at their forefronts of their industries, including Samsung, Google, Micron, and Raytheon. He has a range of technical expertise with emphasis in semiconductor, memory, optical disc, software, and web-based technologies. Prior to joining Morris & Kamlay, Anthony worked at the IP specialty firm Stanzione and Kim, in the IP section of DC law firm Dickstein Shapiro, and as in-house counsel at ABC Imaging. Anthony has a B.S. degree in computer engineering from Florida Institute of Technology, and a JD from Washington and Lee School of Law. Anthony is a member of the DC Bar, VA Bar and is admitted to practice before the USPTO.
Phone: 202 . 787 . 5528
- B.S. in Computer Engineering, Florida Institute of Technology
- J.D. Washington and Lee School of Law
- Member, District of Columbia bar
- Member, Virginia bar
- Admitted to practice before the USPTO
- Admitted to the United States Court of Appeals, 4th Circuit